WARNING:To prevent fire or injury, never leave burning candles unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each use. Burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Container may become hot during use. Do not touch or move candle while it is burning or the wax is hot. Allow the wax to cool completely before handling or moving the candle. Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.